Do you know that you can play COD Mobile using your controller? You can play the game using all the supporting official controllers. You can use your DualShock 4 PS4 controllers and the Xbox One controllers to play the COD Mobile.
But let us tell you the DualShock 4 PS4 1st Generation controllers won’t work with this game. But the question is, how to play COD Mobile with a controller? In order to use the controller, you need to set the controllers with the game.
When the game was launched in the month of October 2019; the feature of playing the game using controllers was introduced. But the publishers removed it without any fair explanation right after one month after the launch. But the good news is, they have re-added the feature now.
Here in this article, we are going to give you all the information about setting up controllers to play the COD Mobile game.
How To Connect Controllers In Cod Mobile
Wondering how to use the controller on COD Mobile? Well, it is as easy as applying jam on bread. The only thing you need to do is to connect the controller with your mobile phone using the Bluetooth connectivity feature.
Then you have to enable a toggle to get access to the game and use your controller. Here we are giving you the complete steps to connect your controller with your mobile.
- Open the COD Mobile game.
- Open settings.
- Go to the Controller section.
- Enable the first toggle.
- Connect the controller to your mobile by clicking the Connect button.
You will see the connection is being verified. You will get access to the game by your controller once the connection verification process is done.
If you have a wired controller, then just connect the wire to your phone and follow the above-mentioned steps to use the controller in the game.
But let us tell you, you can’t access many features of the in-game lobby by your controller. So you better use your mobile in doing that.
Call Of Duty: Controller Settings
Choosing the appropriate controller settings is the most important thing in order to play the game. If the controller settings do not match your playing style then you will have many problems playing the game.
But the matter is, there are many controllers presets, choosing each of them will alter the functions of the controller buttons. That is why it is important to choose the right presets according to your playing style.
Here we are giving some preferred controller settings which you can use.
- Button Layout Preset – Default
- Stick Layout Preset – Default
- Invert Vertical Lock – Disabled
- Horizontal Stick Sensitivity – 6
- Vertical Stick Sensitivity – 6
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier for Low Zoom – 1.20
- ADS Sensitivity Multiplier for High Zoom – 1.30
- Aim Response Curve Type – Standard
- Controller Vibration – Disabled
- Aim Assist – Precision
- Weapon Mount Activation – ADS + Melee
- Weapon Mount Movement Exit – Disabled
- Aim Down Sight Behavior – Hold
- Equipment Behavior – Toggle
- Use/Reload Behavior – Tap To Reload
- Depleted Ammo Weapon Switch – Enabled
- Slide Behavior – Tap
- Auto Move Forward – Disabled
- Automatic Sprint – Disabled
- Vehicle Camera Recentre – Enabled
Remember that these settings are preferred settings by us. You can always change the settings from the settings options according to your preference.
Evo Vr Bluetooth Controller Setup – How To Connect
If you have an EVO VR Controller, you can play COD Mobile by using this controller. What you need is only to connect the controller with your game.
Here is how you can connect the controller to play the COD Mobile game.
In Android Mobile Phones
- Open the Bluetooth settings of your mobile phone.
- Hold the X button and the Home Button at the same time. if you see the light blinking, it means your controller is ready to pair with your mobile phone.
- Now click on the controller name displaying on your screen.
- Tap Pair.
- If you are asked to enter a password, just enter 0000.
Now you have successfully completed pairing your android mobile phone with the EVO VR Bluetooth Controller.
- Open the Bluetooth settings.
- Press the B key and the HOME key together. You will be ready to pair when the LED lights blink.
- Tap on the controller’s name showing on the display of your phone.
- Tap Pair.
- If you are asked for a password, put 0000.
You are done!
Can You Play League Of Legends With A Controller
Of course, you can play the marvelous game League of Legends by using a controller. The only thing you will need is a third-party program that will bind the mouse and the keyboard inputs to the controller.
There are many third-party programs available online. You just have to install them and use them to play the game with your controller.
Does Overwatch Have Controller Support
There are facilities available like Native Overwatch controller support. But the gamers are concerned about whether they will be able to make a custom Overwatch controller setting on PC or not. But let us tell you, you can totally overlap the native Overwatch controller support by your own custom mappings.
To do that, you have to add unmaps and then you need to do all the required keyboard mappings. Once you are done with it, you will be able to play Overwatch using your controller support.
Can You Use A Ps4 Controller On Switch
Yes, of course, you can, provided some third-party technologies like Bluetooth adapter. If you want to use your PS4 controller in Switch, you will need a Bluetooth adapter.
The Bluetooth capability of the Nintendo Switch is reserved mainly for only its Joy-Cons. Thus, you will need a Bluetooth adapter so that you can connect your PS4 controller and make it talk with the console.
How To Play Cod Mobile With Wired Controller
You can use two controllers for playing COD Mobile. One is DualShock 4 PS4 controller, and the other is the Xbox One controller. Both of these controllers have micro USB connection ports, by which they can be connected to their consoles.
But the typical USB ports of the consoles are very much different from the mobile phone ports, and the USB ports of the controllers cannot be used directly in mobile phones, for obvious reasons.
But then how you will connect the controllers to your mobile device? Well, there is a very simple answer to that question! You only need an adapter that will allow you to connect the controllers with your mobile phones, whether it is an android one or an iOS.
So if you want to play COD Mobile with a controller, get an adapter first!
Best Controller For Cod Mobile
You can use only DualShock 4 PS4 controllers and Xbox One controllers in playing COD Mobile. But between these two, Xbox One controller is an updated version.
It also works fine as a standard Bluetooth controller. But the DualShock 4 PS4 controllers will work fine too.
There are other controllers which you might use in playing the COD Mobile game, but those controllers are not supported officially.
Call Of Duty Mobile Xbox 360 Controller
Though the supported controllers for COD Mobile are Xbox One controllers and DualShock 4 PS4 controllers, sometimes other controllers too can work.
If you want to use your Xbox 360 controller in playing COD Mobile, you have to connect it first with your mobile phone.
- In the controller settings, enable the Allow to use controller option as the first step. Without this option enabled, you will not be able to use the controller in the game.
- Pair your controller with your mobile phone.
- Press the Connect key of the Xbox controller.
- Tap on the pair new device option displaying on your mobile screen.
- Select the controller among the available devices.
Voila! Now you are done with pairing your Xbox controller with your mobile.
Call Of Duty Controller – iPhone
If you are a fan of Call of Duty Mobile, and you have an iOS mobile phone, you can use controllers to play the game on your mobile.
However, only DualShock 4 PS4 controllers and Xbox One controllers are officially supported controllers for Call of Duty Mobile, though these controllers will only work in-game. You have to navigate the menu and loadout screens by touching your mobile screen.
Call Of Duty Mobile: Controller Settings
To use the controller in playing the game Call of Duty Mobile, you have to have the correct settings.
- Open the game.
- Go to the menu.
- Go to Controller.
- Tap on Enable Controller Support.
- Tap on Connect Controller.
- Connect your wireless controller via Bluetooth and wired controller via adapters.
Call Of Duty Mobile Controller Support: Ios
In iOS mobile phones, you can use DualShock 4 PS4 controllers and Xbox One controllers as these two controllers are officially supported controllers for the game Call of Duty Mobile. If you have a wireless controller, you have to connect it via Bluetooth to your iOS mobile.
- At first, switch on the Enable Controller Support option in the game settings.
- Then, open the Bluetooth settings in your iOS phone.
- As the next step, press the B key and the HOME key together to make the controller ready to pair with your iOS mobile.
- Now tap on the controller name showing on your mobile screen.
- Tap Pair.
- Enter 0000 as password if asked.
Now you can use your controller to play Call of Duty Mobile on your iOS mobile phone.
Call Of Duty Mobile Controller Not Working – Solved!
If you ever face this issue, just don’t panic! The controller must not be connected, or the settings are not proper. Go to the settings of the game and check if the controller is connected or not.
If there is no problem with the connection, do check if the Enable Controller Support option is switched on or not. If this option is off, you will not be able to use your controller in playing Call of Duty Mobile on your phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why Won’t My Controller Work On Cod Mobile?
There can be several reasons for it. Either you have not checked the Enable Controller Support option on in the settings of the game, or your controller is not properly connected to your mobile phone.
Only the DualShock 4 PS4 controllers and the Xbox One controllers have officially supported controllers for playing the game Call of Duty Mobile. So if you are using any controller other than these two, your controller might not work.
- How Do I Enable Controller Support On Cod Mobile?
Go to the Call of Duty Mobile Settings. Find the option Enable Controller Support, and tap it to make it on.
- Can You Play Cod Mobile With A Controller 2021?
As the last update, only the DualShock 4 PS4 controllers and the Xbox One controllers are officially supported for the game Call of Duty Mobile.
You can use all versions of PS4 controllers except the 1st generation controllers as those controllers are not supported for the game.
- How Do You Use A Controller On Call Of Duty Mobile 2020?
You have to have a controller which is officially supported for the game. You can use either the DualShock 4 PS4 controllers or the Xbox One controllers as these controllers are officially supported.
Then you have to Enable Controller Support in the game settings menu. Then you have to connect your wireless controller via Bluetooth to your mobile phone. And if you have a wired controller, try to connect it with your mobile via an adapter.
To Sum All Up
We hope we have successfully cleared all your queries regarding using controllers in the game Call of Duty Mobile. It is indeed an exciting game and a lot of people are playing this game every day on their mobile.
So if you have a supported controller and have the game installed on your mobile phone, start playing without wasting any time. You will have a tremendous experience for sure!